The vision of Lewende Woord Kaap Bible College is to train, equip, disciple and establish them in their calling.
Partnering with WNL Network Training Academy, we currently offer two accredited courses for those who are already in ministry and those who wish to fulfil their calling into full-time ministry.
The WNL Network Training Academy is a registered Academy serving our Network of Churches throughout South Africa. The training provided is recognised by all our Network Churches as well as many Independent Pentecostal and Charismatic Denominations.
Occupational Certificate: Christian Religious Professional
NQF level 5 | SAQA ID: 101571 | 237 Credits
This course covers all aspects of theory and practical training to be able to function as a minister in church.
This course consists of the following 13 modules:
- KM-01 - Essentials and characteristics of a Religious Practitioner
- KM-02.1 - Hermeneutic process on New Testament Letters
- KM-02.2 - Hermeneutic process on Old Testament Prose
- KM-02.3 - Hermeneutic process on Poetry, Wisdom literature and Prophecy
- KM-02.4 - Hermeneutic process on the Gospels
- KM-03 - Basic Christian Concepts
- KM-04 - Christian Ethics
- KM-05 - Church History
- KM-06 - Principles of building the Faith Community
- KM-07 - Principles of Preaching
- KM-08 - Principles of Conducting Services
- KM-09 - Spiritual Formation, Life Skills Training and Value System Development
- KM-10 - Principles of Pastoral Counselling in a Christian Context
- KM-11 - The Missional Calling of the Church
- KM-12 - Principles of Church Pastoral Counselling in a Christian Concept
- KM-13 - Church Administration, Accountability and Financial Management
Occupational Certificate: Advanced Religious Practitioner
NQF level 2 | SAQA ID: 101997 | 156 Credits
This course covers all aspects of theory and practical training as an introduction to ministry in church.
(can be used towards studying NQF level 5)
This course consists of the following 6 modules:
- KM-01 - Bible and Bible Interpretation
- KM-02 - Basic Christian Concepts
- KM-03 - Worship Services and Preaching
- KM-04 - Basic Christian Pastoral Care
- KM-05 - Church Leadership, Administration and Accountability
- KM-06 - The Role of the Church in the World
To register is quick and easy.
Simply follow the following link to apply online.